1. Know the value of the product before you bid. If
the product is brand new, check to see what price
retailers are charging for it. If the product is used or
reconditioned, you will want to pay way less than the
2. If the product's description or picture isn't detailed
enough for you, contact the merchant to get more
information before you bid. You don't want to take a
chance to waste your hard earned money.
3. Know the highest price you will bid for the product
and stick with it. Don't get caught up in a bidding war;
you may end up paying more than the product's worth.
Don't forget to add in the shipping price with your bid.
4. Visit a few online auctions before bidding because
some merchants auction the same product in many
auctions. You usually can purchase the product for
a lower price in a unpopular auction because there
are less bidders.
5. Know the time the auction begins and ends. You
also want to know how long it will take to ship. If
you need the product by a certain date, you'll want
to estimate the time it will take to receive it.
6. Know the payment options the merchant accepts
before you bid on their product. If they only accept
checks or money orders, it may take even longer to
get the product because the payment has to clear. If
they accept credit cards make sure they have a secure
7. Know if the merchant offers a warranty or money
back guarantee or before bidding on a product. You
don't want to get stuck with a product that does not
work or you're not satisfied with.
8. Online auctions will, sometimes, allow you to check
the merchants history with their auction. Check to see
if people have complained about the their products or
business practices before you decide to bid.
9. It's important to place a bid early in the auction to
show other bidders you are interested in the product.
If someone does out bid you, don't be afraid to out
bid them. Remember not to go over your maximum
10. Another reason to know when the auction ends;
you can place a last minute bid. The other bidders
may not be keeping track of when the auction ends
or may not have the time to bid again.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Larry Dotson. 2213 Pages Of Internet Marketing Information!
1075 FREE Internet Business eBooks, Web Books
and Courses! Visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com
< Previous article |
Next article >
>> 10 Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy!
>> 22 Tips To Become Wealthy Fast!
>> 3 EASY WAYS TO LOWER YOUR COSTS!
>> 5 Free & Easy Ways to Get More Opt-In Subscribers for Your N
>> 7 Hassle-Free ways to buying a new car