Copyright 2004 Rudy Cline
1. Create a memorable logo and slogan to brand
your business on the internet. When they see your
slogan or logo it will remind them of your business.
2. Multiply your marketing all over the internet by
creating free bonuses for other business' products.
You just include your ad somewhere on the bonus.
3. Offer to buy advertising space inside electronic
products like ebooks, software, subscription sites,
etc. It will be cheaper than print insert ads.
4. Increase your sales by adjusting your product
or service to attract other target audiences. This
may mean redesigning or adding on to it.
5. Test the prices of your product or service. You
may increase the perceived value by raising your
price and a lower price may decrease your sales.
6. Use your product's features to support all of your
benefits. Just because benefits are more important,
don't forget to list the features.
7. Market yourself or business as an expert. Most
people have been told throughout their life to trust
and respect the authoritative figures in society.
8. Train yourself and your employees to be polite
to all your customers, even if they're shouting Solve
their problem quickly and it may even turn into a sale.
9. Give your visitors a good impression when they
first visit your web site. Don't make the first thing
they see at the top of your home page a banner ad.
10. Join online business associations. Most will give
you a membership graphic to put on your web site
which will give your business extra credibility.
About the author:
Rudy Cline publishes "Home Business Tips", a fresh and informative newsletter dedicated to supporting people like YOU! If you`re looking for the *best rated* home business opportunities from an honest friend in the business, come by and grab a F-R-E-E subscription today at: http://www.homeworkforyou.org
Circulated by http://www.article-emporium.com
< Previous article |
Next article >
>> 10 Ways To Create A Popular Online Community
>> 10 Work at Home Niches You Can Use Today
>> A Home Based Business Means Quick, Easy Money...And Pigs Will Fly
>> A Major Temptation When Developing A Home-Based Business
>> A Reality Check...The Necessary First Step Before Starting A HomeBusiness