A niche is something that sets your business apart
from your competitors. To compete with other
businesses nowadays, especially online, you need
a unique niche. Just make sure your competitors are
not using the same niche. Below are twelve ideas
you could use to create an order pulling niche.
1. Your niche could be that you offer free delivery.
This may cost a little money, but, you will gain the
extra customers to make up for it.
2. Your niche could be that you offer a lower price.
If you can't afford to offer a lower price you could
always hold the occasional discount sale.
3. Your niche could be that your product achieves
results faster. This niche is very effective because
people are becoming more and more impatient and
want results fast.
4. Your niche could be you've been in business for
a longer period of time. People think if you've been
in business longer you have more credibility.
5. Your niche could be that your product tastes,
smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When you
target the the senses you're triggering basic human
6. Your niche could be your product is light or
compact. People may want to take the product
on a trip or don't have much room where they live.
7. Your niche could be that you've won a business
reward. When you win a reward tell your customers
or visitors about it. This increases their trust in your
8. Your niche could be that your product lasts
longer. People don't like taking the time and spending
more money buying replacement products all the
9. Your niche could be that your product is easy to
use. People don't want to buy a product that they
have to read a 200 page hard-to-understand
10. You niche could be that your product has better
safety features. People want to feel safe when they
use your products.
11. Your niche could be that your product was made
by hand. Most people believe that products made
by hand have better quality.
12. Your niche could be that you stand behind all
your products. People want to know that you back-
up any claims you make about your product with
either guarantees, warrantees and free replacements.
About the Author
Author Dan Brown has been active in internet marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with the Zabang search engine introducing their new affiliate program, which is due out July, 2005. Zabang<
< Previous article |
Next article >
>> How To Plan A Car Show Attraction
>> Sexual Attraction. I Slept With Elvis
>> Use the Law of Attraction to Build Your Business
>> "Explosive Success Via Email!"
>> 10 Emotionally Intelligent Questions to Ask Before You Marry