Tips And Tricks On How To Get The Best Cell Phone Deals. And While You?re At It, Shop For A Great Mobile Plan Too.
These days, cell phones are offered at standard retail prices across a majority of the stores. So how do you snag a great deal? Here are a few tricks you can use to get some of the best cell phone deals available:
1. Get a great mobile phone plan to go with your cell phone. These days, getting a cell phone plan will automatically net you some great deals.
2. If you already have an account with a particular cell phone carrier, shop at their stores and keep an eye out for certain cell phones that they might be promoting. These cell phones will be on offer and you can get some great deals on them.
3. Look out for smaller retail shops that are having a sale or discount for that week. You?d never know what great cell phone deals you could get, even if it?s from a smaller store or branch.
4. Shopping online is a great way to get some of the best cell phone deals. Mobile phones are cheaper online (even after delivery charge) because you don't have to pay the seller an expensive dealer fee.
5. Look out for cell phone deals that include a lot of free gifts with the mobile phone. A nifty hands free kit or pouch is always nice to have.
And to get really a good deal on your mobile phone plan, you might want to consider the following:
1. Make sure that voicemail is included in your cell phone plan at no extra cost. Most cell phone carriers provide this feature but there are a few which still charge for voicemail. That?s no deal at all, especially when a majority of cell phone carriers or plans will get you unlimited voicemail options.
2. If you travel a fair bit, then get a regional mobile phone plan. It?s a great cell phone deal because regional plans have the best mixture of minutes and features, with the best prices. An example of a great regional feature would be the ability to make long distance calls for free!
3. For any cell phone plan, make sure the deals include at least 150 anytime minutes. If you feel that you?re going to make more calls than that, then aim for a higher number.
This article was posted on September 28, 2005