Games for online parties are essential. They make your online party more fun. Below are some parties games that can be played at your
Games are a fun way to add a little competition to your party, which encourages more participation.
1) Scramble - Pick 5 - 10 words from your site or your business and scramble them up before the
party. Let everyone know that the words are coming from your site or your business whichever you
2) Trivia - Pick 5-10 questions about your site. Let everyone know that the answers can be
found on your site. The first person to get the correct answer gets a point at the end of
the game the person with the most points gets the prize you have picked out.
3) Bingo - Have a list of words on your site and have guest pick out 5 words and email you
those words, then later on when time for the game start picking words from your list, when
you have call all 5 words of one of the guest they will then call Bingo.
4) Auctions - These are a blast and we have done great with them. You make up a list of
ways for guest to earn play money to bid with. With the highest way to earn being either
purchasing or booking a party Then you pick out a few prizes to auction off. This is a
great game to get competitive juices going.
5) ABC Game - Pick a letter of the alphabet, the first person to give you a product that you
sell, that starts with that letter gets a point. Do as many as you like, at the end the person
with the most points is the winner. This game is good for getting people looking at your site
trying to find products that start with each letter.
6) Scavenger Hunt - Pick out 5 words, place them on your site or your party page in a different
color font, then at the party tell you guest there are 5 words they are searching for. The first
person to find all 5 words and email them to you is the winner. This is a good game for getting
people exploring your site.
7) Ticket Game - This works much like the auctions. You give guest to your party
a way to earn tickets. Once earning a ticket you send them their ticket number. During the party
call out ticket numbers. If their ticket number is called out they get a prize. Make the most
tickets given away for purchasing or booking parties.
Find more games in our ebook How
To Have an Online Party. The ebook shows you the steps we've used in having successful online parties for
almost 3 years. The ebook comes with a Free Online Party Checklist.
About the Author
Written by TBA. TBA stands for Tricia Billie and baby Ashley. We are a mother, daughter, & granddaughter WAH team. We own and operate TBADeals.us.
< Previous article |
Next article >
>> 7 Tips I Wish I Had Known 6 Months Ago About Online Marketin
>> 8 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is the Holy Grail Of E-Com
>> All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Sell Well On eBay
>> All The Comforts Of Home - Or Home Office!
>> Anyone Can Sell Online; *Anyone*!